Your Family Law Attorney For When Life Changes

Even after a divorce is final, issues may arise that must be addressed. At Langley, Nagel, Crawford & Modica, we are happy to help new and existing clients obtain modifications to existing orders, when appropriate. We also help enforce existing orders when one party is satisfy their legal obligations.

Do life changes require an agreement or order to be modified? Generally, for a modification to be proper a substantial, material and unanticipated change of circumstances must be present. Although, existing orders do not change just because a change in circumstances has occurred. A party must petition the court, as soon as possible, when a significant change of circumstances occurs after divorce.

Is your former spouse refusing to pay spousal support or continually disregarding the terms of a Parenting Plan? If so, you may be entitled to ask a court to force your former spouse to follow the terms of a previously entered agreement or court order. We can help you determine what steps need to be taken to ensure that you are protected.

At Langley, Nagel, Crawford & Modica, our experienced family law team can assist you in determining if a modification is an option and how to achieve the changes you are seeking or advise you how to enforce a previous agreement or order.

Contact An Experienced Modifications And Enforcement Lawyer

For experienced legal guidance in modification and enforcement actions, call 352-432-1435 or reach us online. We are conveniently located in Clermont, Florida, and represent clients throughout Lake County, Sumter County, Orange County and beyond.